Thursday, March 19, 2009

ToonBoom-Bastic!


http://toonboombastic.blogspot.com/

Following quickly on the heels of my traditionally drawn test using Toon Boom I thought I would mention this site a fellow Boomer turned me onto which the above link, or clicking on the title will take you to called TOONBOOM-BASTIC!

These people are using Toon Boom for an actual production and using the nested symbol approach associated with Flash animation. This is a great reference site because they define the similarity and differences between the two programs.

A great posting was the way nested symbols work in both Flash and Toon Boom and how they behave differently. The image is from a posting about Layer organization and was super enlightening.

I'm about ready to try some puppet style animation and this site already answered many questions. Check it out.

No comments: